Cribbing

"Why dont we stop looking at certain things?", I casually said to one of my juniors who was pissed of at the questions ppl were asking Nobel laureates here.

Very easy for me to say but difficult to follow. But honestly thats one thing I want to believe in and compel myself to do (and I am rapidly improving). To stop looking at certain things that are stupid and dont really matter to me.

Actually I should see them, but I should understand why things are like that (which I already do) and try to change them. It will definitely save a lot of energy (probably at the cost of relations to certain people) and help me invest in things that really matter. This particular investment is very critical to do what I enjoy doing.

So the key is:

1. Stop Cribbing.

2. Find what it takes to nurture ideas- look at the right things.

No comments:

Post a Comment